Monday, April 5, 2010

Dr. Abbey Zink

Dr. Abbey Zink, Assistant Dean of Arts and Sciences at Western Connecticut State University, is one of the great Journalistic minds on campus. She is a woman who grew up in West Virginia playing softball and listening to Billy Idol, who graduated with a doctorate in Journalism, and became one of the key components of our small New England college.

As well as being well-read and highly intelligent, she is also very funny and compassionate to all her students' needs. For all my years here at Western, I have grown to accept her as my advisor, and highly recommend her to anyone seeking mentorship. It's hard not to have a good time with her when you sit down and talk. This woman knows her stuff, and she is more than happy to help anyone out, no matter what their major or problem.

I am proud to say that I know Dr. Abbey Zink, and regard her as one of WestCONN's most valuable faculty members.



No comments:

Post a Comment